Recaro Trendlines

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by Hainsey, May 31, 2015.

1. These are full leather in mint condition. Looking for £600 but open to sensible offers, want them gone asap as I have sold my car also.

Will also throw in a set of sparco 3 point harnesses as well. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Cheers,

2. God I want these seats.

Finding someone who wants my blue recaros is finding quite difficult.

3. Hmm... they won't stay around for long... Apparently these are quite rare?! think you should put your in storage then get these :tongueout:

4. Daz

Daz

I'd love blue recaros in my trophy but unless they're 50p I've got no chance at the moment!

5. I was going to get the blue recaros for my trophy but when I actually saw some in a car they looked horrible.

6. Daz

Daz

I looked into darkening the alcantara so it matched.

To be honest I love the standard seats but they need more support, the recaros are no more supportive than the standard seats, I'm looking at adding padding to the side bolsters.

7. They're better off in a ultra blue car tbh:

Or a Arctic blue Clio.

8. Common guys, want these gone!

9. Bump...

10. Are you on CS? If so get them advertised on there and they should go pretty sharpish

11. I'm not unfortunately... Could you bang them on there for me?!

12. Ah I'm not actually a paid member on there so can't I'm afraid mate

13. Il try and get mine gone and I buy these?

14. You want me to put them up on CS for you?

15. If you don't mind bud.

16. Sounds good mate. :smile:

17. No worries, I'll PM you my email and just send me a write up you'd like to have and a few photos plus location and I'll get them up for you mate.

18. Sold!!