Megane 265 Trophy LY, Xenons, DRLs, Recaros

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by strell, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Unfortunately here I have my Megane 265 Trophy for sale. I have lost my car share partner so going to be nearly doubling my mileage and therefore need a diesel.

The car main features:
    Under 28k miles
    Trophy number 7 of 50
    Cup suspension including LSD
    Liquid Yellow paint
    Recaros
    Xenon headlights
    DRLs
    Bluetooth radio

Currently its on 18" Rota GTR alloys with Bridgestone RE002's with only 1000 miles on all round. I do still have the standard alloys as well, but these will need two new tyres.

The car has been great and such a blast to drive, I have put its winter protection on which consists of blackfire midnight sun paste wax which gives great gloss and protection.

Finding it hard to price the car as I am unsure whether the Trophy carries much more value, but given the options and mileage I feel £14,000 is a fair price but open to offers.

I haven't yet got the pictures taken for sale but do have a few from my phone. I'll get some proper ones up soon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

From a little while back with the OEM alloys:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. To add the car also has the RS monitor as well.

3. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

Forwarded this to a mate for you. Lovely car

4. Cheers Naith.

Also to add the car does have the black roof optional extra as well as you can see in the photos. And the car is located in Bingham Nottinghamshire.

Just been out to take some interior shots and engine bay. Sorry it's not that clean but it's spitting outside so had to be fast!

[​IMG]

Drivers side bolster - Minimal wear
    [​IMG]

Passenger side bolster - no wear
    [​IMG]

Engine bay
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]