Lowered seat mounts on exchange basis

Discussion in 'Electrical & Interior - Security, ICE, Wiring Loom' started by Steve1, Feb 4, 2015.

1. I now have a spare set of recaro seat mounts that will be lowered, they can be lowered up to 42mm, I will do these on an exchange basis, when I recieve yours inc payment they will be sent straight back out to you, price inc postage and painting in satin black
    total £160

cheers Steve

2. Bump

3. Might be interested in this later in the year, when i don't need my car every day!
    Just to confirm though do you wait to receive the mounts before you send out the lowered ones?
    As i can understand the mentality of it especially with all the agro andrewjeffs had, but it may put off a few customers if they have their car as a daily, have you thought about just charging a deposit?

4. Cracking idea..are you able to do a collection service?

5. A collection service, sorry but I've not got time to run around all over the country when there is a post office that can deliver, as for a deposit, it may work but a new set of mounts are £350 and I can't see may people paying that, I'll do it on the terms I've said or not at all I'm afraid, they will be painted satin black, not wrapped, not red or inc stickers.
    cheers steve,

6. I'm not meaning to be rude but I'm just not prepared to be messed about like Andrew jeffs was , I'll not be making any money it's just something my next door neighbour does for some extra cash, it's a simple process, send me your mounts along with payment and I'll send a set straight back, if you email me a tracking number as proof of postage I'll send the same day so they cross each other in the post so it will cut the delivery time down. I can't be any fairer than that.
    Cheers
    steve

7. No, its furry muff mate, especially after all the crap Andrew Jeffs had.
    Didn't realise that the mounts were that expensive new, its understandable that the deposit idea probably wouldn't work!
    Like i said i'l probably grab a set of you later in the year (most likely summer holidays) when i don't have to use my car every day.

I'd be careful with the tracking number idea too, it only takes one chancer to send an empty box and your in debt!

8. I will happily be a first customer in a few weeks when the weather improves and I can get my motorbike back out again. Do you have any installation/removal guide?

And I don't have a problem with the system you propose :smile:

9. Just 4 bolts hold the seat into the floor, Un clip air bag sensor, turn seat upside down and it's just Allen key bolts to undo mate , very easy

10. Steve il have them mate.

11. Thanks Steve, I'll be next after mr.clarke.

12. I'm mate

13. What?!

14. Sound mate

15. Haha, was wondering what you meant!

I better be 2nd in line, have been wanting to get this done for over a year :smile:

16. 1st set will be ready to go next week, yes your 2nd in line so should be no longer than 2 weeks

17. I would like this done myself but only interested in the drivers side being done, is there any reason they are done in sets steve ??? , sod my passenger they can sit at the normal height lol