Lowered Recaro seat mounts

Discussion in 'Electrical & Interior - Security, ICE, Wiring Loom' started by Steve1, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Who was next on the list, 1st set done being collected tonight . 69A84E87-2509-4229-9CE6-902536689C0C.jpg

2. Would you be able to do these for the Clio Steve ? There's a few guys on 197 / 200.net asking about them

3. Do these fit 265 Recaro seats per chance ........cheers

4. The inner mounts would need the holes slotting to fit the Recaro Sportsters.

5. Can I buy a set of the lowered seat mounts from you?

Meant to get back to you a few weeks back, but the weather up here has been shocking and I couldn't get my bike out!

6. How much? :smile:

7. £160 all done for the pair

8. Can you do these 'plug-and-play' for the Meg250? If so, could we exchange on FCS?

9. I would be interested in a set for my F1 team...how much and posted to Plymouth.. cheers Deano

10. I'm also in Plymouth and I'd like a drivers seat set if thats possible.

11. Deano do you have kids at Old Priory? I'm sure I saw your car outside the school recently.

12. Old priory?...what school is that...I'm in ham area of Plymouth mate[emoji6]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

13. Ah OK the school just down from the ridgeway in Plympton. Car looked identical to yours.

14. Ah ... that's my old inferno Megane I sold to a guy called Keith in plymton... makes sense now:wink:

15. IMG-20170619-WA0001.jpg

16. That's the one I think, looked immaculate.