Front brake options.

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by chris, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Godspeed have a good reputation.

2. Im sure there is some brembo disc with bigger dia, while on same offset and same bolt pattern

3. Has anyone got a pic of a 330mm kit fitted by anychance? And night and day over the standard brakes?

4. i can vouch for godspeed too, and not only to keep business in wales haha
    got my cl rc6 pads and fluid off him last month and had 330 rotors from there before for my audi s2 and were very good,
    ive currently got there standard size megane discs which are lasting well, waiting untill these are done then will be going 330 for it

5. [​IMG]
    PF 330 kit on my R26.R, awesome brakes along with DS 1.11 pads you'll not get much better

6. Spot on cheers lads!

7. A few of the Reyland kit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. I removed my Reyalnd kit and got a refund as they couldnt supply a straight set with 2 attempts. 0.13mm runout and 0.1mm the second time..

The discs are very poor quality in terms of a proper motorsport component. non directional vanes, course casting etc. They are actually Pagid blank discs with the cenrtres machined out of them instead of a purpose made item. The bells are also not hard anodised, so it just scrathes off very easily, and all the holes wernt tidied up after machining leaving high points.

9. im very surprised by this, glad i asked on here before buying then! Thanks for the input.

10. Gray

Gray RSM Moderator

IIRC they are BMW X5 Pagid discs machined to take the bells.

11. Correct. I saw a box they came out of and the part no. Was for this. Crap quality discs all things considers.

12. The PF kit is the only 330mm kit really worth having.. proper directional vanes, semi-floating too iirc?

13. I've had Godspeed's on for a couple of years.. I don't do gravitate but do brake quite hard.. Seem perfectly fine