My latest nurburgring video

Discussion in 'Megane Media' started by dru, Nov 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dru

dru

And it is a challenge, because 99% of people are so stuck in there comfort zone they just live a boring safe uneventful risk free life, then die lol

2. Define comfort zone.

3. No one's doubting you doing that. You seem to be arguing against yourself.

The point everyone is making is that you are putting yourself in situations, repeatedly, that need not exist if you followed the rules that everyone else is told. Rules are important especially when you're around inexperienced people.

Ideally i want to take my meg around next year but it'd be as a novice as I've never been to the ring before and seeing someone like you force overtakes and ignore what everyone else is doing for the safety of everyone makes me nervous about doing it and if you're someone who loves cars and wants to share that with others you shouldn't be putting people off feeling the exhilaration of tracking their car.

4. dru

dru

Criticising what somebody does on the internet to claim a moral high ground.

5. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

I never said it was easy, However unlike you i have zero interest in willy waving and trying to set as fast a time as possible as i know what they can do and so do the vast majority of those that spend any sort of decent time out there.

Ive been going for the last 7/8 years, Driven a lot and passenger'd in a lot more from proper mental ~7min BTG stuff upto your more mundane stuff and have seen what happens when it goes wrong. I respect the place and everyone on it which is something you seem to be lacking, No denying you are a decent driver, Its just the attitude and ego that seems to go with it. Good luck if you do end up racing though.

6. dru

dru

I accept what your saying but whatever I do people pick holes in it and try and bring me down, I could cure cancer and guys on here would moan about overpopulation.

7. Standard car?.......your YouTube says "stage one map".

8. dru

dru

Yeah it's got a flash map but standard mechanicly

9. What map out of interest?

Not being an ass just curious

10. ego driving..

well done.

11. dru

dru

My mates company ACK Performance flashed it, they emailed it to devil developments and he adjusted it remotely for them

12. Salty

Salty RSM Moderator

what an absolute gob shite bell end. i hope that when you do bin it nobody else is around and it knocks some sense in to you, that kind of driving has no place for public days what so ever.

13. dru

dru

Why all these insults man, I'm actually quite a nice person.

14. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

As much as i disagree with your attitude to how everyone has reacted, particularly those that have far more experience and knowledge than you, I have to somewhat agree with you on the insults, No need really regardless of how strongly you feel.

Keyboard warriors unite!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
  15. caymanr26

caymanr26 Events Liason

im sorry but I thought the club/forum was supposed to be a friendly, well mannered club, without bullying or insults - admittedly if you lads are shocked by the video I can understand you making comment but just being nasty and rude is making me feel really uncomfortable and lowering the standards of this forum badly

16. ^^ agreed. I think it being cut into a short vid didn't help.

And a few track don't do's that, after the beating he's had here already, im sure will be taken on board for the future.

Criticise and advise, don't hate, theres no need.

17. Salty

Salty RSM Moderator

sorry mate I'm sure you are, but you comment on here come across as described imo. surely you must see how that video looks?

you've driven way beyond the requirements of any public trackday and you attitude towards anyone that's questioned it has been toss.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.