UB R26 Blog

Discussion in 'Megane Projects' started by Losi_8_boy, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Looking good pal, love that green one aswell, is there a build thread for that on here?

2. What sun visor strip did you buy? And how much?

3. Don't think so mate. I had it fitted at a local vinyl place for £20 mate. Pretty easy but lots on eBay

4. I'm the daddy at this haha, did mine last weekend bought a proper 3m felt sqigee and scalpel and was a piece of cake

5. Gearknob and gaiter look amazing! - who did you get to do that?, Snappy on cliosport?

6. Royal steering wheels mate

7. Fitted my track wheels to see what they would look like
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Looks cracking that. Really really well. I would be having R wheels done 2.

9. Looks really nice, but I would try a darker red. On the picture it looks a bit orange

10. Love the colors, nice job

11. Few more bits to add

stripped my rear out as have a few track days coming up and the kids are never in my car so I made a floor and one of steves strut bars and the finished result
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    20mm rear spacers fitted
    [​IMG]
    gave it a decent detail today as it was minging and done a few little jobs that needed sorting (my OCD fills better now lol hate leaving little jobs for to long)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cheers

12. That looks spot on Glen, looks like a factory R26.R without the cage, good work!

13. Very nice indeed: great job on the carpet :smiley:

14. Strut brace looks good! Transforms the rear of the car imo.

What's Steve's username, does he still sell them? Guessing you powdercoated it yourself?

15. With a track day coming up and the constant people I see fitting bc coilovers I decided to grab a set and get them fitted and set up ready for my track day
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    5mm front spacers to match the rear 20mm ones. Look spot on.
    [​IMG]
    And a few shots after finishing work late with my track wheels on.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Looks spot on pal. :smile:

17. Looking very good mate :smiley:

Did you just go for the 'Street' spring rates: 7kg front / 4kg rear on the BCs?

18. Yes mate

19. This is easily one of the best looking meganes I've seen... Loves it!

20. couldnt agree more love this car. really makes me want to wrap mine.

prefer black r wheels over the red ones though :smile:

21. Cheers guys, I like my R wheels better

22. Losi you have done such a great job mate , impressed is one league mate but I have been gob smacked by the transformation, some of the changes I did not think would work but I prefer to say nothing until the finished job, and wow mate congrats, what a fantastic car.

23. Cheers mate... Many thanks and yes your right

24. Track night session today and got some cracking pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

25. ohhh love some cadwell action, looks greasy.. I bet that made the goose neck a bit interesting :smile:

26. That looks superb, it really does. Credit to you mate.

27. Great pictures mate, and it was nice meeting you yesterday. As I said last night you're better than you give yourself credit for, and you were pushing on nicely without getting carried away. Good work!

28. Hello mate, didn't know ya was on here. Good to meet you and cheers

29. Yeah I don't post much... Hopefully see you at Oulton!