My latest nurburgring video

Discussion in 'Megane Media' started by dru, Nov 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whats going on with the back end ? Seems all over the place

2. dru

dru

This is a montage of 29 laps, most of this is cold tyres and damp/oil on the track.

3. I would be scared as shit driving with a twitchy ass like that! Something is off though, as at Brunnchen which is about 3/4 of the track the rear still slides out.

You do look pretty cool catching al those slides though!

We need to find a better weekend next year :wink: I've seen crowdy weekends there before but this was bizarre!

4. Oh btw, find yourself a new camera position

5. Am surprised you made it back in one piece!

6. Each to their own but Remind me never to be on the Ring when your there! Please tell me I'm wrong in thinking that's your seat belt warning light on suggesting that you are not wearing any belts either?

7. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Oh, wow.

Incredible

8. dru

dru

That's the traction control light mate, I have a young child of course I wear a seatbelt lol

9. dru

dru

Honestly Iv edited this down from 230 mins of footage, 29 laps... All slides seen in this video are caused by oil or very cold tyres/damp track... The one at brunchen I was cruising around at 50kmh until I got there and just sped up because my mates were at the viewpoint.. Was so busy though, not very enjoyable at times, next time hopefully be less busy mate :smile:

10. Thats scary driving

11. What tyres where you on?

Very poor driving, you know you can't overtake on the right?

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  12. Don't actually know what to say about that video. If that's only 9 mins of your driving I pray for everyone that's on track when you are. Even overtaking on yellow

13. Liquidf1

Liquidf1 Forum Trader

Erm wow

14. I appreciate your montage comment but overtaking on the right, overtaking under yellows - not cool man

what sort of times were you at after 29 laps?

15. Hmmm well that's interesting viewing.

16. Mmmm lots of brown moments there!

17. dru

dru

7:55 with -1 degree track temp mate

18. I would probably be turning the traction control back on if I was you ... And start saving for some Armco lol

19. dru

dru

Haha I drive how I can afford

20. Think by the way this video has gone it'll be your last time on the Nurburgring.

21. Why will it be his last time, he can arrive and drive in any car couldn't he, or do you have to show ID to get on the ring, I'm not defending his driving, I'll not be on their any time soon, I just can't see the point in the place, the risk out ways the fun for me.

22. He's everybody's worst nightmare at a trackday, don't think that video has made him as godly as he was hoping, no regard for anyone.

23. I know i am not a good driver,but i hope i am not that bad. I just hope he is not on a track day when i am.

24. Wow. Special. Very special indeed.

Sod being on track with you on it.

Brilliant example of how not to drive TF on the nordschleife.

25. dru

dru

Hahaha!!

26. Haha it's on car throttle now! Batten down the hatches and prepare for the storm of abuse!

27. Hahahahaha

28. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

You not fancy some proper driver tuition? I'm no driving god but you lost more time in that than they did in interstellar.

29. He doesn't need it, he's a racing driver he reckons!

30. dru

dru

I'm doing under 8 laps in a stock 250, I'm not losing much time on my actual hot laps pal

31. dru

dru

And I do race in a racing championship, so yes, I am a racing driver.

32. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

Oh.

Ok.

33. dru

dru

Yeah.

Ok.

34. Tell us which one then so we can all get a laugh. Why so secretive

35. Forza?

36. I couldnt watch all of it

37. dru

dru

Team trophy....Secretive?

e7bc1cf588f18e846cfc63eb265dfe21.jpg

38. dru

dru

Sorry, what series do you race in again mike?

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.